Wednesday 14 September 2011

2009-2010 New York Jets Postseason Tribute

The New York Jets with a rookie quarterback in Mark Sanchez, a #1 running game and #1 defense had a magical run to the postseason. Unfortunately, their magic ran out in the AFC Championship Game against the Colts as they fell 30-17 but it was still a season to remember. My computer duplicated the Dustin Keller touchdown vs. San Diego. Every time I tried to delete one it deleted both so I kept them. Jets clinch playoff spot: Week 17: Jets 37 Bengals 0 Wild Card Weekend: Jets 24 Bengals 14 Divisional Game: Jets 17 Chargers 14 AFC Championship Game: Colts 30 Jets 17 Song- Jay-Z/ Alicia Keys "Empire State of Mind" Another Jets tribute I like was made by LeroySkywalker The URL: www.youtube.com I don't own the video or the audio in any way.